Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thankful

P is 2 weeks old today!

Sometimes I am just overcome with the fact that he is here, that he made it through the whole pregnancy, and he is ours. It's been a difficult road to get here, and sometimes it felt like this would never happen for us. Ever. 

I am human, though, and other times I am just overcome with the overwhelming desire to sleep more than 3 hours at a time. ;)

The past two weeks have shown me how blessed I am. Not only with P, but with amazing friends and family. Jon has been awesome and made sure that he worked from home as often as possible so I can get some rest. We are really lucky that his job affords him that flexibility!! Our ward family has been awesome, too, bringing meals and all sorts of offers for help. And of course, my mom, who came and helped us transition from the hospital to home, stocked our fridge and didn't call CPS on us.

Happy 2 week birthday, little man!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment