Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Stay at home gimp problems

Short break from Parkers shenanegans...

I posted this quote in one of my online support groups for chronic pain. Within a few minutes, there were over 50 comments, mostly people saying really horrible things about me for posting about God. Someone came to my defense, and then the crazy people attacked them, too, saying that they (the mean crazy people) had freedom of speech to say nasty things to me. Talk about irony! Anyway, I left the group cause ain't nobody got time for that.

I don't know why, but this really upset me. It was kind of funny at first that people were wasting their time and energy that way, but as it went on I started feeling a little hurt. I know its silly.

Anyway. Overall I'm doing ok. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've had some similar experiences lately. It's so painful. It's hard to understand people who are pretty vigilant about tolerating anybody and everybody... except Christian religious beliefs. Anyways, I remember when my sister was in 5th grade and she came home and announced that her teacher didn't believe in God. "That's okay," my mom said, "God still believes in your teacher." I have to remind myself of that sometimes, and the fact that I'm supposed to love others as I love myself... which is actually pretty tough when you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That really sucks! I love the quote and I'm glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete