Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

11 months old

I'm freaking out that Parker will be a whole year old in a month.

Here's what he's up to this month:
-2 teeth
-26 lbs
-still squeezing into 12 month clothes, but transitioning to 18 month
-climbing stairs (the baby gate is in the mail!)
-eating lots of adult food
-throwing temper tantrums...all the time. the funniest is when he gets mad when I won't carry him from room to room and he has to crawl... he lays on the floor with his head in his arms and looks so pathetic
-unloading the dishwasher
-dancing to music
-participating more in storytime at the library (ie sitting and listening vs crawling around)
-getting along with the dog better... soft pets and bringing her dog toys
-aprox two naps a day if I'm lucky
-loves being read to, he will bring me a book if he wants me to read
-trying really hard to figure out stacking/nesting cups, and his little shape sorter. He looks so cute when he's concentrating.

Although its been a rough month with the addition of temper tantrums, its been so fun to watch him grow and develop. I'm feeling nostalgic with his birthday coming up. My little baby is going to be a toddler soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment