Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

5 days shy of 10 months old

I had to take P's picture early this month because we will be in NY when he actually turns 10 months old and it would drive me crazy to not have a picture of him in his rock n play.

Here's what he's up to this month:
-crawling, cruising along furniture, and climbing non stop. I am a terrible person and look at people with babies that calmly sit for storytime and Church and wish really hard that their next baby is just as active as mine. This would be payback for 1) having it waaay too easy and 2) the smug looks I get that say "I can control my child and you cant/ my baby is better than yours/ I'm a better parent than you." Ok rant over.

-he loooves trying new foods. In the past month or so he;s had Chineese, Greek, Mexican, and Indian. He loves new flavors.

-speaking of food, he drinks 32 oz of formula a day, in addition to about 6 cups of baby puree, and samples of whatever I eat.

-he has two little teeth on the bottom

-he loves to talk and can make lots of weird sounds. He is really really loud.

- he sometimes repeats after me, ie "mama" and "googoo". The other day he repeated "I love you" ("aaayy yuvv ooo") while I was driving and I had to pull over because my heart was about to explode.

-he goes to story time several times a week because I'm tired of him demolishing my house all the time

-he used to like to swim, but now he paddles his little float to the side of the pool, climbs out of his float, climbs out of the pool, and crawls away. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not.

Seriously, as much as he exhausts me and frusterates me, I love this kid more than I ever thought possible. Happy 10 month birthday, little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment