Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Book worm

Parker is now signed up for TWO summer reading programs! (Wake and Durham counties.)

Wake county:
PRO: easy to log activities with a sticker chart, I like their story times better. A LOT better.
CON: I'm not exactly sure what happens when the sticker chart is full

Durham county:
PRO: you get points for reading at home (not so with Wake county), cool prizes (Parker wins prizes every time he gets 100 points and could win a LeapFrog computer, and I get points for reading to him and win prizes too!). There is a family story time at night, perfect for working parents.
CON: you have to log your points on a computer instead of with stickers. Lame. Also, I haven't been impressed with story time. Then again, I now hold everything to same standard as the Wake library on Harps Mill.

This has what my life has become. Smh!

No comments:

Post a Comment