Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day festivities

Parker had a great time exchanging Valentine's with his class! I think I was more excited than he was. Valentine's Day is my FAVORITE holiday and I was so happy for him to experience all the fun with his friends.

Parkers preschool had a parent's night out so he got to celebrate even more with his friends, and Jon and I got a date night. We went to my favorite restaurant, Maggoanos, and walked around the mall and Jon got me some wooden roses from a kiosk.  Jon also got me a new mother's ring!! I had super cheap one with Parkers birthstone that was falling apart so Jon got me a new (not super cheap) one with the both the boys birthstone. I love it!!

We are watching a neighbor's kid tonight and we are going to make heart shaped mini pizzas and cupcakes for the kiddos. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment