Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Funny Baby O

Baby O loves to cram into corners of my stomach. I have woken up a few times because he is pushing as hard as he can into one side of my uterus.  It was SO funny to see him literally folded in half. Jon asked the ultrasound tech if he was really big and he didn't have enough room. The tech laughed and showed Jon all the room that O had available but wasn't using. Maybe he will like to be swaddled after he is born?

I felt like Parker had a distinct personality while I was carrying him, but then he was born and all he did was sleep and had no personality at all. So maybe O's preference for small spaces won't mean anything at all. Either way, I am so excited for him to be here with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment