Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Life these days

Ugh. The past few weeks have been tough. Pregnancy has really taken a toll on my spine and hips, so getting around has been difficult. Luckily (?) I am not a stranger to parenting with mobility issues, so I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

It's hard with my growing bump to go out with my cane/walker, toddler in tow, and  feel like people are looking at me and wondering what the heck I am doing. Some days I really don't know. What I do know is that our family wasn't complete with the three of us.  I know people who have sacrificed much, much more to complete their families. So, bring on the sideways glances and aching joints. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to carry another knucklehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment