Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Utah trip

We had a lot of fun going to Utah. We spent time with Jon's side of the family and Parker got to meet all of his aunts and uncles and cousins on that side. We also spent a little time with Jon's best friend from high school and his family. We saw Carolyn at BYU. We went to the Nicklecade and saw my friend Emily and from college and met her husband. We also saw some of the desert and Temple Square and the Conference Center.

































We had a lot of fun, but I am totally exhausted and in so much pain. Unfortunately, this is going to be our last trip ANYWHERE for a while until 1) Parker is older and 2) my RA is under control. I tried to take it easy and only do maybe 2 things a day, but even that is too much for me. We have been home for a week now, and I am still recovering. Parker is unpacked but I'm still not unpacked. One small step at a time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment