Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Im back!!

Mom got a new phone recently and now I'm back online. Although if you were not happy with my previous pictures, I'm not sure how you will feel about the pictures from her $20 refurbished phone that she scraped up.

ANYWAY.  I had a fantastic Easter and looked incredibly cute in my outfit. Afterwards Gramma and Uncle Eric (Mom's mom and brother) came to help take care of me for a few days since Mom is still falling apart at the joints. It was great to see them.

I have lots more family visits coming up including meeting some aunts for the first time! Aunt Julia (moms sister) is coming home from her mission for the LDS Church in Lisbon in June, and Aunt Stacy (dads sister) is coming out from Utah in July.  I'm so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment