Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Aint nobody got time for 8 month pictures

Mom ignored my protest to these pictures even though I had so many other things to do... like roll around on the floor, yell really loud, change the channel on the tv....

Anyway here I am at 8 months. I weigh 22.5 lbs and am 30 inches long. I wear some 12 month clothes and some 18 month clothes. I love table food even though I make a mess. I can get on my knees but I can't crawl, so I roll everywhere. I talk ALL THE TIME. I am very independendent. I'm still trying to figure out my sippee cup. My favorite thing to do is eat cheerios in my jumparoo and watch the dog eat the ones I drop. I also love to dance around with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment