Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Life without stairs

We have been in our new RANCH STYLE home for about a day now and awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. I have learned to live with my disease, but it requires a lot of limiting my movement and conserving energy. I had fallen into several routines that kind of suck, but were necessary in order to make it through the day. For example, I wouldn't leave my room before Parker woke up because I didn't want to make an extra trip down the stairs. That's just ONE thing. There are dozens of equally limiting things that I was doing, just to avoid the pain of crawling up and down the stairs.

I am pleased to report that I just enjoyed my first breakfast without Parker trying to steal my cereal in TWO YEARS. P is snoozing away happily in his room and I am free to use the rest of the house as I please. I am free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment