Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Airport observation deck

PLEASE tell me I am not the only parent terrified of the observation deck at RDU. Excuse my swears but that place scares the sh!t out of me. I know Parker and every other child on the deck is spontaneously going to fall off the deck and/or stairs and die. I just know it.

Mom friend crush wants to meet there but I already blew our first play date by saying OMG I WANT TO TOSS PARKER OUT THE WINDOW while he was acting like a lunatic. She thought I was serious (perhaps bc I said it multiple times) and got very concerned.

No way am I going to mess up this play date by showing up with a bottle of Xanax. I will just have to come up with an alternate location.

Please for the love tell me I'm not alone in this. In the comments. I'm tired of yall reading my blog and never commenting. This is your time to redeem yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog. But I have no opinion about the observation deck. Never been.

    ReplyDelete