Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bye bye babies... last day of school

If you have been following my blog (probably not, its not very exciting) you may have caught a few glimpses of Mom in her chair. While her doctor is trying to figure out what to do with her, Mom is going to be staying home because its too hard for her to work. I'm going to be staying home, too. (Eek! Mom can't exactly walk... we will see how she manages taking care of my 20 lb wiggly self...)

This also explains why Mom loves robots so much... she's secretly is one!

Here I am, clearly oblivious of the fact that I'm going to be saying good bye to my teachers and friends.

If you are looking for daycare in the RTP area, ask my mom for the name of my center . We loved my daycare and we will miss everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment