Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Friday, January 11, 2013

My first visit to Cheesecake Factory!

Our friend "Aunt" Erica sent us a gift card to Cheesecake Factory. We went out for a family date and had a blast! Did you know that if you go between 4-6 you can get appetizers for $5 each? They are HUGE and you can easily eat it for your entree. Our night was almost ruined by my goofy parents leaving my bottle in the microwave at home and not bringing it or any other food to the restaurant with us. I was STARVING and my parents were just sitting there stuffing themselves with sweet corn tamale cakes. Rude!! Our waitress was really nice though and brought me some mashed up bananas. It turned out to be a great night and those were the best bananas I've ever tasted!


No comments:

Post a Comment