Welcome to my fan page!

Sorry, please ignore my baby, he's part dinosaur.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Coming up on the big 0-3

I will be 3 months old this week! I'm starting to learn how to hold on to things, like my crinkle puppy (thanks, Elisa!) and other soft toys. I also love grabbing Moms hand. She seems to love this even more than I do! I haven't mastered holding my bottle just yet, but I'm working on it. I'm getting plenty of practice-I just downed two six ounce bottles in the past 45 minutes! Moms going to try to give me a little rice soon to see if that will help fill me up.

I'm still not holding my head up a ton, but I'm getting lots of practice with that too. Although... I would much rather be practicing holding up my bottle. I hate tummy time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment